Japan 2017 Trip Coverage

I am soon going to be visiting Japan and I fully intend to cover anything all kinds of topics and items of key interest while I am there. 
There will also be gaming cafes and bars that will be covered on Twitch where possible. If you are curious about watching these and hearing about them then you can do so here.
In the mean time I will be posting small updates and quick videos on my other social media accounts including my FacebookTwitterYouTube, and Instagram. The idea is that those small posts would tide you over till my full write-ups and videos are released and posted on here. 
Feel free to follow these social media accounts and set them up so they notify you the moment I post something / go live, but otherwise stick around as I post updates and articles to cover everything.
I hope you are all looking forward to seeing my experiences!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persona 5 Cafe and Merch Store In Japan

Parappa Cafe and Merch store

Tokyo Xanadu Thoughts and Opinions - Vita version with PS4 notes to come later.