Video Game Cafes and related venues in Japan: Coverage Information.

While in Japan I will be attending some Video Game related cafes and bars. I have the capability to stream to my Twitch while I am attending these. I have double checked with others who attend similar events and I should be able to do so.

Chances are I will have to wait to get a spot so I will enable the stream or update as soon as possible around the times, so get in early and I will keep everyone informed. Updates will be posted in both the stream chat and via Facebook and Twitter.

In the worst case scenario and I can’t stream a particular event, I will be posting updates in the twitch and start the stream asap . Eventually I will post videos and summaries here and to my Youtube. I will also review the items I have ordered to.

The following days and times might be subject to change but I will update ASAP as things develop. Times listed are Japanese Local Time. These times are essentially correct but do give or take half hour to adjust for getting seated and ready so please bare with us. Show up early if you want as I can also chat while I wait to get in.


  • Persona 5 Cafe Osaka: 9th May 2017, around 12 PM.
  • Persona 5 Cafe Osaka: 10th May 2017, around 9 AM (pending if I was
  • unable to get a spot on the previous visit).
  • Final Fantasy Eorzea Cafe Osaka (FF14 themed cafe): 11th May 4:30 PM
  • Persona 5 Cafe Ikebukuro: 15th May 2017, around 11AM
  • Square Enix Cafe Akihabara: 16th May 2017, around 3 PM.
  • Dio Bar (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure themed): 16th May, 2017, around 7 PM.
  • Parappa the Rapper 20th Anniversary Cafe: 17th May 2017, around 11 AM.
  • Artnia Square Enix Cafe Shinjuku (has different setup and menu): 18th May 2017, around 3 PM.
  • Capcom Bar: 18th May 2017, around 5 PM.



Feel free to follow the social media accounts linked earlier in the article and set them up so they notify you the moment I post something / go live, but otherwise stick around on ANZGaming as I post updates and articles to cover everything.

To confirm, my Twitch can be found here, otherwise if that doesn’t work, copy and paste the following: www.Twitch.tv/TechaNinja

As a bonus, I will be picking up a few extra items from some of the cafes/merch stores to giveaway as prizes for people who join the streams. I’ll add up all the names across the streams and pick a random person. At the moment there will be high chance of three giveaways once everything is done and dusted later in May. I will record names just before I end stream so make sure you are logged in and stick around!

Catch you all then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persona 5 Cafe and Merch Store In Japan

Parappa Cafe and Merch store

Tokyo Xanadu Thoughts and Opinions - Vita version with PS4 notes to come later.